- Water Generation per day: 100 litres at 80% RH and 30C / 86F
- Internal Water Tank Capacity: 100 litres / 26.4 gallons
- Auto Standby mode when the proportion of water in the air is below 33% Relative Humidity (RH) and temperature is below 15C / 59F, or until storage tank is full
- Maintenance mode is automatically activated several times daily to circulate the water to ensure it is kept clean and filtered at all times.
- Weight: 190 kilograms / 419 pounds weight (Shipping Weight: enquire)
- Dimensions: 1420mm x 650mm x 1050mm (lwh) (56in x 25.6in x 41.3in) (Shipping Carton: enquire)
- Operating Sound/Noise Level: < enquire dB
- Power Input: 110V/240V @ 50/60 Hz
- Overall Power Usage: 2100W (2.1kW)
- Cooling with Water Production Power combined max: 2500W (2.5kW)
- Water Temperature in Cooling Mode: 4C - 95C (39F - 48F)
- Working Temperature: 14C - 40C (57F - 104F)
- Working humidity: 35% - 95% Relative Humidity (RH)
- One Colour Only: comes in White.
- Electronic Switch
- LCD Touchscreen Display
- Compressor cooling
- Chilled and Room Temperature Water dispensing option
- Plug and Play
- Change Filters Alarm
AWG FILTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Electrostatic Air Filter (Washable)
- Mineralisation Carbon Filter to ph 7.8 - 7.9 (Slightly Alkaline)
- Silicon/Sand/Carbon/Sediment Filter Lower Tank Pouch
- 10 Micron Carbon Pre-Filter
- 5 Micron Carbon Post-Filter
- Molecular Micro-Filter
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filter
- Optional Mineral Filter
- Optional Alkalizer / PH Filter.
- Chlorine Free
- Fluoride Free
- Bacteria Free
- BPA Free
- 3-Stage UV Light Sterilisation (Medical Grade) - Keeping water fresh and bacteria free.
- Parts Per Millions less than 50
- EC less than 100
ADDITIONAL NOTES FROM WHOLESALER
1. Replacement of filters and Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter depends on location and local climate / atmosphere used.
2. Replacement is illuminated and shown on AWG screen.
3. Expected replacement of filters 6-18 months
4. Expected replacement of Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter 2 -3 years.
5. UV lights replacement are on time of operation and expected to be 6,000 hours.
6. 12 Month Warranty.
- Auto Low Humidity or Temperature shut off - Water dispensing of stored water continues while this feature is in effect, saving electricity.
- Connection to City Water. This feature allow the use city water in high volume usage by use of the on board filtration system providing clean fresh water that otherwise may not be desirable.
- Leak detector. In the unlikely event of a leak the machine will stop operation an announce strong beeps. Please refer to Operating Manual for instructions how to fix or contact the product wholesaler.
- 12 Month Warranty
Please feel free to enquire about further product details including sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. Regular careful maintenance as per the instructions ensures the longest enduring and ongoing lifetime use of this product. These are great, proven items that we use regularly ourselves.