- Power Usage: 350 Watts
- Water Generation per day is 15 Litres (4 Gallons) at 80% RH (Relative Humidity) and 30C / 86F
- Auto Standby Mode when air is below 33% RH and 15C / 59F
- Working Temperature 14 - 40C / 57 - 104F
- Working Humidity 33 - 95% RH
- Internal Tank Water Capacity: 6 litres / 1.6 gallons storage tank
- Auto standby mode when the proportion of water in the air is below 33% Relative Humidity (RH) and temperature is below 15C / 59F, or until storage tank is full
- Maintenance mode is automatically activated several times daily to circulate the water to ensure it is kept clean and filtered at all times
- Weight: 32 kilograms / 70.5 pounds weight (additional 6kg/13.2lb weight when tank is full) (Shipping Weight: enquire)
- Dimensions: 450mm x 450mm x 560mm (lwh) (17.7 x 17.7 x 22in) (Shipping Carton: enquire)
- Colour: Currently one model only in a mix of Grey & Black finishings
- Power Input: 110V/240V @ 50/60 Hz
- Operating Sound/Noise Level: < (enquire) dB (Very Quiet)
- Dispenses Room Temperature Water Only
- Plug and Play
- One Colour Configuration Only: Comes In Stylish Grey/Black.
- Electronic Switch
- LED Display
- Plug and Play
- Chlorine Free
- Fluoride Free
- Bacteria Free
- BPA Free
- Electrostatic Air Filters (Washable)
- Mineralization Carbon Filter to Ph 7.8 - 7.9 (Slightly Alkaline)
- 10 Micron Carbon Pre-Filter
- 5 Micron Carbon Post-Filter
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filter
- Silicon/Sand/Carbon Lower Tank Pouch Filter
- Parts Per Million (ppm) less than 50
- EC less than 100
- Same Filters as the 30L and 60L by Dow
- Leak Detector Alarm
- Change Filters Alarm
ADDITIONAL NOTES FROM WHOLESALER:
1. Replacement of filters and Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter depends on location and local climate / atmosphere used.
2. Replacement is illuminated and shown on AWG screen.
3. Expected replacement of filters 6-18 months
4. Expected replacement of Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter 2 -3 years.
5. UV lights replacement are on time of operation and expected to be 6,000 hours.
6. Recirculates water made daily past 2 UV lights keeping water fresh and bacteria free.
7. Council water grid connection spout.
8. Delivery is not included and is charged at an additional rate. We shall contact you to advise and arrange this payment and delivery. It is inexpensive to most Australian locations.
9. 12 Month Warranty.
10. These now come with a top up system from an additional bottle. Just plug them in with plumbing supplied and the machines extract water from water bottle into machine.
Please feel free to enquire about further product details including sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. Regular careful maintenance as per the instructions ensures the longest enduring and ongoing lifetime use of this product. These are great, proven items that we use regularly ourselves.